Sunday, May 20, 2012

June

It's almost June, which means it's almost time again for 30 Days of Creativity. I'm not sure I want to commit to it this year. On the one hand, it may be exactly what I need. I've been feeling a little stagnant and stale, and by forcing myself to create every single day, it could force me out of that rut. On the other, meh.

It was very discouraging when the shop where I had my art closed after 14 months in business, and a little depressing for me that my work didn't sell any better than it did. I told myself I'd take a month or so at the beginning of the year to refocus. A month or two has become five. I have a new computer, updated software, and no excuse not to get my website updated. Except now I'm fighting inertia, too.

...I think what I really need is for a friend of mine to kick my @$$... *sigh*

No comments: