Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Inspiration; Family Cookbooks

In 2005, I published Creating an Heirloom: Writing Your Family's Cookbook. Since then, a lot has changed in publishing options. I knew I needed to update the book, it had gone out of print, and the publishing chapter was inadequate. With Thanksgiving (and family cooking) around the corner, I was finally goosed into getting that chapter rewritten and updating the book. I wasn't able to get it done before Thanksgiving because of some formatting issues, but it's done now! And the Kindle edition is going to be available tomorrow, hopefully. Yay!

Available at Amazon.
I can now stop feeling guilty about neglecting my ode to family cooking, and go back to concentrating on making more Sesame Street dolls for my daughter for Christmas. (This year, she's requested Dr. Thad and the Medications.)

No comments: